What better way to bring in the New Year than to make a commitment or 10!
New Mindset = New Results
As the age old saying goes “If You Do What You’ve Always Done, You’ll Get What You’ve Always Got”
If you want more of the same in 2022, stop reading now! But, if you want shift to happen…continue reading!
Here are a few ways to shift your mindset and embrace change…
1. Connect to your higher deeper self. Create a sacred space and focus on breathing only. Start with 2 minutes and work your way to 20.
2. Make personal development a priority. Listen to and/or read Positive Mental Attitude teachings daily.
3. Cultivate "Above The Line" Thinking and Behavior. When "below the line" patterns arise, shift them to something that is more aligned with your core values.
4. Redirect feelings and emotions that don’t serve you well. When they arise; stop, take a deep breath and give yourself a literal pep talk…just don’t answer yourself back ;-)
5. Be your own accountability partner first and foremost, but also partner with someone that will support your dreams, goals and desires!
6. TAKE ACTION!
Now, take some time and come up with some other ideas you can employ, that will get you to your ultimate goal.
Health Is Wealth, And Wealth Is Abundantly Mine, Right Now!
Close your eyes, breathe slowly and deeply, and repeat this affirmation as many times as you need/want to.